Check out this great video
1. First, schedule a strategy session to discuss your business, its vision, and which Certification is best for your business. Certain Certifications are STATE SPECIFIC.
2. Second, we have individual Certification prices, 2-Bundle packages, and All 3-Bundle packages. These Bundles do not include Veteran/Service-Disabled Veteran Business Certifications. The Veteran (VBE/SDVBE) Certifications are sold separately.
3. Thirdly, we will review the MANDATORY documents necessary for obtaining MBE/WBE/DBE/HUB or VBE Certifications pertaining to your business from the CHECKLIST that has been downloaded and/or provided. Your business must meet all criteria to qualify. *NOTE: certain businesses may require additional documents based on our expert REVIEW.
4. Next, we will assist you in gathering all necessary documentation, which varies by business type. Required documentation may include the history of your business, stock certificates, meeting minutes, ownership and operational documents, proof of citizenship, insurance documents, and more. If additional documents are necessary, i.e., business structure documents, then there will be an additional fee*.
5. Then, we will complete the necessary application (s) per your CITY or STATE and submit your applications and supporting documents to your certifying agency (ies) on your behalf.
6. We are your LIAISON. We will function as your intermediary between you and the certifying agency (ies) to provide any additional assistance if requested.
1. Minority Business Enterprise
2. Woman Business Enterprise
3. Disadvantaged Business Enterprise
4. Historically Underutilized Business
5. Veteran Business Enterprise
6. Service Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise
7. Small Business Enterprise
Becoming CERTIFIED as a Minority Business Enterprise (MBE), Woman Business Enterprise (WBE), and/or Veteran Business Enterprise (VBE) can be rewarding and beneficial for your business. These “set-asides” have been known to grow your business exponentially. And, as a CERTIFIED MBE/HUB ourselves, we have taken full advantages of the opportunities afforded under these programs for business growth, expansion and personalize goal performances within our own organization.
Becoming certified gives you "a seat at the table". You will have every opportunity to obtain long-term contracts with the government and Fortune 500 companies across the United States and the world, for that matter.
WHAT ABOUT THE SUPER BOWL? Have you ever thought about doing business with the Super Bowl? Why not? You first must become a certified M/WBE or VBE. Stop thinking small--your vision is as big as the SUPER BOWL!
Under the "forms" tab on the website homepage, you can find a checklist of the items you will need in order to become certified. NOT EVERY THING IS NEEDED; however, it is dependent upon how your business is structured.
Becoming CERTIFIED requires a lot of paperwork which may seem confusing. Let us do the dirty work. We'll prepare your certification application and required paperwork for you. We have a 100% success rate in more than 25 states.
WE CHARGE $1,150.00 TO PROCESS CERTIFICATION APPLICATIONS
GET CERTIFIED NOW
In Texas, you may qualify for all the different certifications:
Becoming Certified as a MINORITY-OWNED, WOMAN-OWNED, DISADVANTAGED BUSINESS-OWNED, HISTORICALLY UNDERUTILIZED BUSINESS or VETERAN OWNED BUSINESS can be very overwhelming. There are about 28 documents that you will have to provide in order to begin the application process.
Allow the EXPERTS at Genesis Preferred Solutions to prepare your documents, submit on your behalf and become your liaison between you and the certifying agency.
Check out this great video
2-WEEK PROGRAM TO CERTIFICATION & BIDDING ON GOVERNMENT CONTRACT
Here’s what you’ll complete:
GOVERNMENT CONTRACTING IS SCARY….
Whenever the word “government” is mentioned, most of think about the IRS, FBI, CIA or any other agency that is “out-to-get-you”. Most of us RUN from the government as fast as we can. This is how I felt when I was initially introduced to government contracts.
Just the word “government” gave me the “creeps”. For some reason, my brain would become foggy and I just couldn’t wrap my head around working with the government. But, all of that changed in 2004 while working on an existing contract with a defense firm in Dallas, Texas. I wasn’t aware that someone else’s firm couldn’t or didn’t perform the task; therefore, our business was asked to step in and take over! Once the contract was near completion, we were asked those four words:
“ARE YOU CERTIFIED MINORITY/WOMAN-OWNED”? I had no clue. My response was embarrassing; however, as soon as I could, I researched and sought help!
Once certified, the opportunity mentioned presented itself. Yet, our firm struggled trying to understand the acronyms, the language, the 300-page Proposal, and the terms on how to submit our documents. Nevertheless, we accomplished the tormentuous feat, submitted our bid, and actually won the contract. The rest is history!
IS THIS HOW YOU FEEL?
If you have felt the overwhelming headache of trying to get your business to the next level, wanting a long-term contract with a Giant Client (government) whereby you can produce a sizable revenue for your business; but, the thought of trying to tackle the government has you feeling dizzy, confused, and just too much to handle? You’re at the right place at the right time!
Stop running from the GOVERNMENT—face your GIANT—get the CONTRACT-win the BAG
LET’S DO THIS TOGETHER
Genesis Preferred Solutions is a nationwide Certification consultancy with more than 18 years’ experience representing and preparing Certification applications for our clients to become a Certified Minority/Woman-owned, Historically Underutilized Business, and Disadvantaged-owned Business, researching bids (Request for Proposals), and teaching others how to bid on contracts for themselves. We pride ourselves on educating small business owners just like you how to maneuver through the maze of government contracting and actually submitting an electronic bid that could win you thousands or millions of dollars in revenue each time!
GET ENROLLED TODAY FOR THE FEBRUARY 4, 2023 BOOTCAMP!
WE’VE HELPED OUR CLIENTS get certified m/WBE nationwide, now allow us to position you to gain access to multi-million-dollar state rfp’s.
You CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY
"We work with existing Certified M/WBE’s who are in Professional Services only. We will locate local RFPs for digital submissions only within your Scope and NAICS."
Review opportunities for scope of work, requirements, and capacity to ensure you are provided with accurate intelligence in determination of your bid (that you provide)
Provide us with all necessary documents in the specific time period. Collaborating with our Team will assure your documents are completed and submitted within the Entity’s portal.
We will need to work together to submit the responses for your company. You must attend all pre-bid meetings, provide updated notes, amendments, and addendums to properly create or modify Response submission. Promptly and effectively communicate all terms and information to assure transparency. We win more contracts together! The RFP Success® Company knows that high RFP win rates are driven by much more than just the content you drop into your RFP proposals. Consistently winning RFP teams have key characteristics that set them far and above the competition.
· Professional Services only
· Must already be currently certified Minority-owned (MBE), Woman-owned (WBE), or Small Business-owned (SBE). Copies are necessary
· Must already have your Mission Statement, Vision Statement, and fully understand your market and/or industry
· Must already be registered in more than thirty local government websites as a vendor. And provide login details.
· W9, signed
· Detailed biography of you and your key personnel (including any subcontractors)
· You must attend any/all pre-bid meetings
· You must work with GPS within the allotted time period in providing all documentation
· Product Sheet
· Capabilities Statement or information pertaining to your services
· NAICS/NIGP codes (established)
Our Services Include:
· Research up to three contract opportunities per quarter (3 months)
· Thoroughly review each RFP (that you agree to bid on)
· Provide you with a time-sensitive request for necessary documents
· Create an informative Product Sheet
· Create an informative Capabilities Statement
· DE&I Plan
· Your approval to submit a bid on behalf of your company
· Complete all documents for online bid responses
*Note: It is against the regulation for any agency organization to make claims of guaranteed awards. It is the determination of the contract-issuing or bid-issuing organization or entity to determine the award of the contract or bid. You further understand that we will provide all documents submitted on behalf of your company for any bid submission to maintain transparency.
Ancillary or additional services for fees
· Certification applications $1,150.00
· Company Registration for bids $1,200.00 (60 different entities)
· Re-creation-Corporate documents $450.00
· DE&I Plan
What is included:
· We will research and locate RFP’s (professional services only)
· Curate and prepare all documents for submission (online responses only)
· We will charge $1533 per submission
· YOU CAN'T WIN A CONTRACT IF YOU DON’T BID
· Let’s start bidding now!
We will do this for each submission as listed above the difference here being it will be charged $1,533 per additional RFP/ Submission
OPPORTUNITIES! That's what most businesses need. A LONG-TERM contract would be nice!
Sign up for any one of our Contract services and you'll be on your way to growing your business like never before.