THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT MINORITY/WOMAN-OWNED BUSINESS CERTIFICATIONS.
1. Select the certifications applicable for your business. You may choose 1 or all of them. Click the appropriate button to buy. We’re ready to get started.
2. Upload the required documents into the labeled buckets. These uploads are segmented so that you are not overwhelmed with the paperwork and inundated with enormous questions. We work with you along this journey.
3. Review process begins. We ensure that nothing is missing, all documents are accounted for and applicable for the certifications you’ve selected .
4. Get the applications and documents notarized. Each agency has their own forms as well as other documents that must be authenticated and affirmed
5. Engage with each agency’s portal and submit your entire packet. We will also engage on your behalf, providing you with the freedoms you’ll need to continue life as usual. This continuum happens until you receive you actual certifications.
*Note: a site inspection may be requested. We cannot attend these; however, any questions or documents must be sent to us to respond on your behalf*.
1. Minority Business Enterprise
2. Woman Business Enterprise
3. Disadvantaged Business Enterprise
4. Historically Underutilized Business
5. Veteran Business Enterprise
6. Service Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise
7. Small Business Enterprise
First group of documents you will need to submit are your CORPORATE DOCUMENTS. Here is additional information explaining what we are looking for.
We are about to get PERSONAL. Here are some frequently asked questions about the required Personal Documents that are required
Here are some frequently asked questions about the required Business Documents that are required such as your tax returns (which years are due) and more.
Final group of documents include your spousal documents, banking resolutions, and applications notarized to be submitted to the certifying agencies.
What happens while we wait.
Becoming CERTIFIED as a Minority Business Enterprise (MBE), Woman Business Enterprise (WBE), and/or Veteran Business Enterprise (VBE) can be rewarding and beneficial for your business. These “set-asides” have been known to grow your business exponentially. And, as a CERTIFIED MBE/HUB ourselves, we have taken full advantages of the opportunities afforded under these programs for business growth, expansion and personalize goal performances within our own organization.
Becoming certified gives you "a seat at the table". You will have every opportunity to obtain long-term contracts with the government and Fortune 500 companies across the United States and the world, for that matter.
WHAT ABOUT THE SUPER BOWL? Have you ever thought about doing business with the Super Bowl? Why not? You first must become a certified M/WBE or VBE. Stop thinking small--your vision is as big as the SUPER BOWL!
Under the "forms" tab on the website homepage, you can find a checklist of the items you will need in order to become certified. NOT EVERY THING IS NEEDED; however, it is dependent upon how your business is structured.
Becoming CERTIFIED requires a lot of paperwork which may seem confusing. Let us do the dirty work. We'll prepare your certification application and required paperwork for you. We have a 100% success rate in more than 25 states.
WE CHARGE $1,150.00 TO PROCESS CERTIFICATION APPLICATIONS
GET CERTIFIED NOW
In Texas, you may qualify for all the different certifications:
Becoming Certified as a MINORITY-OWNED, WOMAN-OWNED, DISADVANTAGED BUSINESS-OWNED, HISTORICALLY UNDERUTILIZED BUSINESS or VETERAN OWNED BUSINESS can be very overwhelming. There are about 28 documents that you will have to provide in order to begin the application process.
Allow the EXPERTS at Genesis Preferred Solutions to prepare your documents, submit on your behalf and become your liaison between you and the certifying agency.
Check out this great video
WE’VE HELPED OUR CLIENTS get certified m/WBE nationwide, now allow us to position you to gain access to multi-million-dollar state rfp’s.
You CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY
"We work with existing Certified M/WBE’s who are in Professional Services only. We will locate local RFPs for digital submissions only within your Scope and NAICS."
Review opportunities for scope of work, requirements, and capacity to ensure you are provided with accurate intelligence in determination of your bid (that you provide)
Provide us with all necessary documents in the specific time period. Collaborating with our Team will assure your documents are completed and submitted within the Entity’s portal.
We will need to work together to submit the responses for your company. You must attend all pre-bid meetings, provide updated notes, amendments, and addendums to properly create or modify Response submission. Promptly and effectively communicate all terms and information to assure transparency. We win more contracts together! The RFP Success® Company knows that high RFP win rates are driven by much more than just the content you drop into your RFP proposals. Consistently winning RFP teams have key characteristics that set them far and above the competition.
· Professional Services only
· Must already be currently certified Minority-owned (MBE), Woman-owned (WBE), or Small Business-owned (SBE). Copies are necessary
· Must already have your Mission Statement, Vision Statement, and fully understand your market and/or industry
· Must already be registered in more than thirty local government websites as a vendor. And provide login details.
· W9, signed
· Detailed biography of you and your key personnel (including any subcontractors)
· You must attend any/all pre-bid meetings
· You must work with GPS within the allotted time period in providing all documentation
· Product Sheet
· Capabilities Statement or information pertaining to your services
· NAICS/NIGP codes (established)
Our Services Include:
· Research up to three contract opportunities per quarter (3 months)
· Thoroughly review each RFP (that you agree to bid on)
· Provide you with a time-sensitive request for necessary documents
· Create an informative Product Sheet
· Create an informative Capabilities Statement
· DE&I Plan
· Your approval to submit a bid on behalf of your company
· Complete all documents for online bid responses
*Note: It is against the regulation for any agency organization to make claims of guaranteed awards. It is the determination of the contract-issuing or bid-issuing organization or entity to determine the award of the contract or bid. You further understand that we will provide all documents submitted on behalf of your company for any bid submission to maintain transparency.
Ancillary or additional services for fees
· Certification applications $1,150.00
· Company Registration for bids $1,200.00 (60 different entities)
· Re-creation-Corporate documents $450.00
· DE&I Plan
What is included:
· We will research and locate RFP’s (professional services only)
· Curate and prepare all documents for submission (online responses only)
· We will charge $1533 per submission
· YOU CAN'T WIN A CONTRACT IF YOU DON’T BID
· Let’s start bidding now!
We will do this for each submission as listed above the difference here being it will be charged $1,533 per additional RFP/ Submission