Check out this great video
1. First, schedule a strategy session to discuss your business, its vision, and which Certification is best for your business. Certain Certifications are STATE SPECIFIC.
2. Second, we have individual Certification prices, 2-Bundle packages, and All 3-Bundle packages. These Bundles do not include Veteran/Service-Disabled Veteran Business Certifications. The Veteran (VBE/SDVBE) Certifications are sold separately.
3. Thirdly, we will review the MANDATORY documents necessary for obtaining MBE/WBE/DBE/HUB or VBE Certifications pertaining to your business from the CHECKLIST that has been downloaded and/or provided. Your business must meet all criteria to qualify. *NOTE: certain businesses may require additional documents based on our expert REVIEW.
4. Next, we will assist you in gathering all necessary documentation, which varies by business type. Required documentation may include the history of your business, stock certificates, meeting minutes, ownership and operational documents, proof of citizenship, insurance documents, and more. If additional documents are necessary; i.e., business structure documents, then there will be an additional fee*.
5. Then, we will complete the necessary application (s) per your CITY or STATE and submit your applications and supporting documents to your certifying agency (ies) on your behalf.
6. We are your LIAISON. We will act as your intermediary between you and the certifying agency (ies) to provide any additional assistance if requested.
KNOW THE DIFFERENCE
1. Minority Business Enterprise
2. Woman Business Enterprise
3. Disadvantaged Business Enterprise
4. Historically Underutilized Business
5. Veteran Business Enterprise
6. Service Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise
7. Small Business Enterprise
Becoming CERTIFIED as a Minority Business Enterprise (MBE), Woman Business Enterprise (WBE), and/or Veteran Business Enterprise (VBE) can be rewarding and beneficial for your business. These “set-asides” have been known to grow your business exponentially. And, as a CERTIFIED MBE/HUB ourselves, we have taken full advantages of the opportunities afforded under these programs for business growth, expansion and personalize goal performances within our own organization.
Becoming certified gives you "a seat at the table". You will have every opportunity to obtain long-term contracts with the government and Fortune 500 companies across the United States and the world, for that matter.
WHAT ABOUT THE SUPER BOWL? Have you ever thought about doing business with the Super Bowl? Why not? You first must become a certified M/WBE or VBE. Stop thinking small--your vision is as big as the SUPER BOWL!
Under the "forms" tab on the website homepage, you can find a checklist of the items you will need in order to become certified. NOT EVERY THING IS NEEDED; however, it is dependent upon how your business is structured.
Becoming CERTIFIED requires a lot of paperwork which may seem confusing. Let us do the dirty work. We'll prepare your certification application and required paperwork for you. We have a 100% success rate in more than 25 states.
WE CHARGE $625.00 TO PROCESS CERTIFICATION APPLICATIONS
GET CERTIFIED NOW
In Texas, you may qualify for 3 different certifications:
Allow us to prepare 3 certifications applications for 1 low price. Click the button now. Don't forget to download the Checklist of documents you'll need to provide us
Check out this great video
OPPORTUNITIES! That's what most businesses need. A LONG-TERM contract would be nice!
Sign up for any one of our Contract services and you'll be on your way to growing your business like never before.
CONSULTING & COACHING
EDUCATION AND MORE!